- Aadhar Card
- Ration card (having photograph of applicant)
- Driving License
- Electior's Photo identity card
- Arm's License
- Certificate of identity signed by a MP/ MLA or Municipal Councillor or a Gazetted Officer, as the case may be.
- Central Government Health Scheme Card
- Ex Serviceman contributory Health Scheme Photo Card
- Bank Certificate in original on Letter head from the Branch (alongwith name and stamp of the issuing officer)
- Photo Identity Card issued by the Central government or state Government or Public sector undertaking
- Pensioner's Card having photograph of the applicant
In case of a person being a minor, any of the above documents of any of the parents or guardian of such minor shall be deemed to be the proof of identity.
- Aadhar Card
- Passport of the spouse
- Elector's Photo identity card
- Driving license
- Electricity bill *
- Landline Telephone bill *
- Broadband connection bill *
- Employer's certificate in original
- Consumer gas connection card or book or piped gas bill *
- Water bill *
- Credit card statement *
- Depository account *
- Bank account statement/ Passbook *
- NRE Bank account statment *
- Bank account statament in the country of the resisdence *
- Property registration document
- Certificate of address signed by a MP/ MLA or a Gazetted Officer, Municiple councillor.
- Post office Passbook having address of applicant
- Domicile certificate issued by the goverment
- Allotment letter of accomdation issued by the center or state government of not more than three years old
- Latest property tax assessment order
* (not more than three months old from the date of application)
Note 1: In case of a minor, any of the above documents of any of the parents or guardian of such minor shall be deemed to be the proof of address.
- An affidavit by the karta of the Hindu Undivided Family stating the name, father’s name and address of all the coparceners on the date of application; and
- Copy of any document applicable in the case of an individual specified in serial number 1, in respect of karta of the Hindu undivided family, as proof of identity and address.
- Copy of Agreement; or
- Copy of Certificate of Registration Number issued by Charity Commissioner or Registrar of Co-operative Society or any other Competent Authority; or
- Any other document originating from any Central Government or State Government Department establishing Identity and address of such person.
Copy of Certificate of Registration issued by the Registrar of Companies.
- Copy of Certificate of Registration issued by the Registrar of Firms/Limited Liability Partnerships; or
- Copy of trust deed; or
- Copy of Certificate of Registration Number issued by Charity Commissioner.
- Individuals not being a citizen of India
- LLP or Firm formed or registered outside India
- Association of persons (other than Trusts) or body of individuals or local authority or artificial juridical person formed or any other entity (by whatever name called) registered outside India